[ale] minimal wm

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 00:26:17 EST 2003

> twm was all there was for a very long time. I still have scientific
> machines that use X for multiple process display and use twm for it's
> absolute minimal load on the system. It is configurable using the most
> basic of configuration tools, vi on an rc file. twm can be very
> customized to have all sorts of stuff load from menu's.

but its not as graphic as fvwm? thinkin ill go with it anyways, hey showin
my youth? :-p hehe yea well im a cheep skate and getting back into linux
so hey if it saves a few megs eh im up for looking at it :-p now if only i
could understand all this gcc optimizing stuff

=====
**  computers are a lot like air conditioners, they stop working properly once you open windows **