[ale] OT Laptop pref

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 00:08:31 EST 2003

> no problems with Knoppix 3.3 in the store so I bought it for $899.  It
> runs all the games I have put on it so far along with the real estate
> software I need to start my new career.  I really did not think that
> spending $2k or more on a laptop was worth it IMHO.

well if the computer was as good as mac boasts its is (like 3 times faster
than any processor) i could justify paying their price but as it is, i
dunno im starting to wear down and think i might just go for some run of
the mill dollar saver. wont be as much fun tho.

=====
**  computers are a lot like air conditioners, they stop working properly once you open windows **