[ale] gostscript question

walter Sams wally at samsco.local
Sat Nov 15 19:21:13 EST 2003

I am attaching 3 screen shots
the first was after a reboot and before trying to open any ps files
the second and third were after opening several ps files, printing some
and just closing others,

after about 6 ps files were opened, I got the start up error
I tried to open terminal and it would not open either ( it never opens
after the Gvv program hangs)

So it is going to be difficult to provide a screen shot of the ps auxww
after a hang up unless there is another way to get to the command line.

Thank you
Walter Sams