[ale] (OT) event recording - update?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Nov 14 14:59:37 EST 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 12:23 pm, Preston Boyington wrote:
> anyone give this a try?  if so, where might one grab the files?

I am embarrassed to admit that yes, we did try it.  I ended up with a 12 Meg
ogg file, which I promptly overwrote by typing faster than I could think.
Oooops.

We did have another recording on min-disc.  I'm sure there will be an
announcement when it gets posted somewhere.

On that topic, is there a good place to post such things?  I know that the ALE
twiki has limited storage.  How much are we allowed to put on the ale.org
site?

I guess there are some music sharing sites we could post to.  :-)

Michael