[ale] CORRECTION: ALE November Central Meeting Info

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Nov 11 13:24:13 EST 2003

I made an erroneous assumption about the URL for the Dennis Boylan example
project for Thursday's Central presentation. The correct URL for learning
more about IPal is:

www.internetassociatesllc.com

totally my bad.
appologies

peace
aaron

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 08:55, Geoffrey wrote:
> ALE CENTRAL MEETING
> for Thursday, November 13, 2003
>
> Presentation:
>    A Case Study: Using Open Source Software in Commercial Applications
> By:
>    Dennis Boylan

>    Open Source Licensing does not inherently prohibit or preclude using
> Open
> Source code in the creation of commercial software.  Doing so can, however,
> present some interesting wrinkles. This talk will examine some of the
> issues
> addressed during the presenters development work on IPal. over the past two
> years. [see <http://www.ipal.com/>] *****

*****NOT
Try:
   <www.internetassociatesllc.com>

> Bio:
>    For the past 11 months Dennis Boylan has been so deeply engrossed in the
> development of iPal (Apple law suite pending?)** that he has not found time
> share another one of his regularly contributed and patented ALE talks.
> He has
> been a participating member of ALE since the ice age and we're all glad he
> has emerged from cold storage in time for this months Central Meeting.

**Also note that the law suite comment is iHumor. (iThink).