[ale] Video Editing Software?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Nov 10 22:04:18 EST 2003

The apt-get fails, it's not in any repository I have mapped.  I used
alien though to convert the rpm and install it.  It looks good.
Possible it's a lag issue as I'm working with a 4GB file.  I'll try and
do a cut and see if it recovers overnight.

Haven't given up, just tired of continuously fighting this mess.

Thus spake James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):