[ale] Question for Debian users

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Mon Nov 10 11:24:44 EST 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 09:46 am, Grady Harris wrote:
> For those of us who are less than adept, I would like to mention that there
> is a guide to installing Debian which got me through it on the first try.
> Did it again a few more times that week to make sure that wasn't a fluke:
> "The Very Verbose Debian 3.0 Installation Walkthrough".
>
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=2016

Thanks, I needed that.
I have a spare disk drive, and Debian CD's, but none of that adept stuff,
so I guess now I shouldl read the guide and give it a try.

Irv

--
Robert Tappen Morris, Jr., got six months in jail for crashing 10% of the
computers that Bill Gates made $100 million crashing last weekend.