[ale] Question for Debian users

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Nov 9 21:53:04 EST 2003

ok, I am sold.  I just ordered (for $22.90 !!! - some of which goes to
debian.org) 6 CD's for Debian Sparc ... and it looks like Debian will
replace my desktop OS (i386 boxen) needs once my Suse 8.2 dies out (I am
guessing Novell will burden Suse with all of the US regulations and such and
muck up a perfectly good distro).

Thanks very much to all that responded.

Greg