[ale] network disconnect

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Sat Nov 8 17:55:32 EST 2003

Hey all.

Last week I had RH8 on my machine. Then I switched to RH 9.  After I
installed RH 9 I kept losing my network connection on eth0.  If I ran
netconfig the network restart USUALLY it would come back up often it
would not.  Then Fedora came out.  I thought I would go ahead and
install that because I had just backed everything up installing RH9 I
was liek "Why not..."  The network still stops.  Does anyone have any
recommendations as to what to look for to have this taken care of?
Thanks to all!

Rob