[ale] postgresql

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Thu Nov 6 16:16:22 EST 2003

Just beginning  to work with postgresql and can't figure this one out.
I a simple name and address table called companies.  When "select * from
companies" all records are listed.  But when I try to use a where clause
I get an "Attribute not found" error.  Here is the query "select * from
companies where st like ga" which returns "Attribute st nof found".
I've also tried using this query "select * from companies where
companies.st like 'ga'" and it returns the same error.  And st is one of
the fields.  Any suggestions?