[ale] Fedora version 1 released

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Nov 6 16:08:54 EST 2003

Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 November 2003 06:29 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>> Chris Ricker wrote:

>>> <http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/>
>>
>> I've been all over that page, can't find any references to the
>> command line options for btdownload*.py
>

> I haven't used it much, but I found that the various btdownload*.py
> commands all used the same options.  So whatever options you would
> use for  the gui you also use for the text mode, and I think for the
> headless, too.

What I did was attempt to use the option that limits upload, can't
recall what it is now.  I did a cut and paste of the command from a
website with info on the url for Fedora.  It was the curses flavor.  I
tried the same with the gui flavor.  No go.  It would work without that
option, thus I figure the option has changed or the web page contained a
typo.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net