[ale] ALE Website

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Nov 4 12:26:18 EST 2003

> Beyond that, what do people want to see out of the ale site?

Standards-compliant HTML. (Something more recent, like XHTML 1.1 rather
than 4.0 trans.)
Use of CSS for styling.
Abandoning of tables for layout.

I'd be glad to help with any of this where I can. I completely redid
distributed.net's main website earlier this year, and that was a success.
I think this would be worthwhile for ALE.org to do as well.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

03 Nov 2003 23:52:52 -0500