[ale] IPv6

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Nov 4 04:57:19 EST 2003

The biggest problem is enabling ipv6 and not modifying your firewall
rules to cover ipv6 also.  If you duplicate your iptables rules to
another script and in that script modify "iptables" to "ipv6tables" and
remove IPv4 specific host entries you should have almost the same
coverage, you just might need to allow for things such as only allowing
ssh from certain hosts, etc.

Thus spake George Johnson (gljay at earthlink.net):