[ale] (OT) schools and filesharing

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Nov 3 08:01:42 EST 2003

nick travis wrote:
> Do you mean personal hardware?  I'm a student at KSU and I haven't heard
> of this policy.  Is it posted somewhere?

I wouldn't think that the school could confiscate your personal
hardware, but then, you don't have to worry about that since you're not
breaking the rules, right? ;)

Personally, I'd worry more about being expelled then even losing my
personal hardware.  'Educational bankruptcy' will cost you more then the
lost of hardware...

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net