[ale] Bad business

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 22:34:00 EST 2003

Well, I'm looking to bail out of direct IT for myself. I hope to keep my
Linux stuff alive to employ as many of my friends as possible. I'm
looking at the education arena to finish my PhD in physics and go work
for the spooks making super chips until I can buy me and family a ride
off this rock. Hopefully before 2028 and the 12km chunk of rock on a
very near possible collision course make a really big mess.