[ale] Bad business

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 22:30:44 EST 2003

I hate to disillusion you but, network engineering, management and
administration are also being outsourced (off-shore). Anything that can
be done remotely, will be done remotely (from India).

Eventually, the only people left with jobs will be the $10/hour
technicians that work for the foreign companies who come out and swap
the faulty hardware. And, of course, the 100,000,000 in this country
that all work for WalMart and McDonalds.