[ale] suse 8.1 with xp

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 12:12:30 EST 2003

Would you PLEASE get a new email client or turn off the @#$&*^&^E%$*^$
html mail stuff. It makes the simple email you send absolutely gigantic
compared to the simple text you are realy sending.

I'm not sure I understand what the relationship is between your error
message and the M$ eXcrement Product already installed. Is the error
happening during installation or when booting to Linux?

If it is happening during installation, select the "install everything"
and try that. Make sure you have a large space available (5+Gigs).

And then use a nice, easy to use email client like Evolution, pine,
kmail, mutt, mail, moz-mail or anything else that doesn't stick in html
and background pictures.

tried to dual boot linux with xp already on and during initial setup get
"no software package selected"? never had that on my other computers
dual booting with win me? thomas

Thomas Malsack
Down To Earth Computers
http://www.localnetsolutions.com