[ale] Error: symbol foo is already defined.

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Jan 31 12:11:04 EST 2003

Michael D. Hirsch said:
> Oh, that'd be great.  Maybe I would not have to reboot constantly.  Do
> you  know which kernel that would be?  Is it released yet, or are we
> talking  2.5.x?

I was told in an irc discussion that it'd work in 2.4.19, but I'm not
sure.  Googling +usbnet +zaurus brings back indication that it's working
in 2.5 kernels, and that there may be a patch for the 2.4.x series.  If
you have irc access from work, pop over to #zaurus on irc.freenode.net and
pose the question there....my company's firewall has me blocked.

If you do go ask, let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
John