[ale] No email for 1 week?!?!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jan 21 09:45:43 EST 2003

but his posts are getting to the list now.

Andrew brings up a good concern though.  I've gotten a couple of emails
from isps telling me I'm infected, of course, I'm not, it's klez doing
me favors.  I've got concerns my domain may get blocked if this continues.

Anyone for a class action lawsuit against Microsoft???

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...