[ale] midori linux vs. gentoo linux (features not flame!)

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Sat Jan 4 01:10:50 EST 2003

Sorry guys, I should've been more clear in my initial post.  I actually
need a distro that will run X reasonably on a CFcard/DiskOnChip setup.
 The most affordable (value wise for me) is the 256MB Sandisk CF card.
 I have a feeling that if I'm diligent, I can get X and my most
cherished apps into that space.  And of course, this is for the dashpc
project.

Anyone have any more suggestions?

Thanks!
-CB