[ale] nusphere phped vs. zend ide vs. Komodo

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Jan 3 18:48:52 EST 2003

I use Komodo which features tabbed editing, syntax highlighting, etc.
 It's very easy to use and (reasonably) affordable.  You didn't mention
it originally, but I thought I'd throw it into the fray.  I was deciding
between it and phpEd, and decided that since I couldn't get any tech
support on the trial version of phpEd that it would be difficult to get
further support after I paid for it.  That's just the conclusion that I
drew, and others may have differing opinons...  I selected Komodo, and
I'm happy with it.

The link can be found here:
http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/

Sorry to make your decision more difficult, but at least you can decide
completely...

cheers,
CB