[ale] nusphere phped vs. zend ide

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Jan 3 18:29:58 EST 2003

Alright, for this project (yes, that again) I've pretty much decided I'd
like to have really good php IDE support under Linux.

I've been evaluating both zend and nusphere for the past few days, and
must say that Zend has impressed me quite a bit more than nusphere (quite
ugly under linux, and zend autocompletes classes correctly).

However, phped seems to be very popular, so there has to be some value
there that I'm missing.  Anyone out there with phped experience (or zend
ide) that can provide some opinions on the subject?

Thanks!

John