[ale] Intel i810

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Thu Jan 2 16:28:20 EST 2003

i have in the past.  try:

http://downloadfinder2.intel.com/scripts-df/Product_Filter.asp?ProductID=178

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Brown [mailto:matthew.brown at cordata.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 3:01 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] Intel i810

Has anyone successfully used the Intel i810 chipset for audio.  I am
getting ready to pull out my hair on this one.

It looks like noise should be occurring when I run XMMS, but nothing
comes out the speakers.  Hmmm.
--
I hope all is well with you.

Best regards,
-Matthew Brown
CorData

Office:		770-795-0089
FAX:		404-806-4855

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.