[ale] ClusterKnoppix

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Wed Dec 17 10:01:54 EST 2003

Come to think of it, that's probablt correct. It's been a long
time since I tried it. I ended up booting each box with it's
own CD. Can't remember why though.

I just checked. Yep, you're right John. It says you can use
the OpenMosix terminal server to boot clients over the
network. I'll have to try that sometime.

Hey, I forgot. There's another option: BCCD
(www.cs.uni.edu/~gray/bccd). I've never tried it before though.

Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Layton