[ale] OT: Air filters

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Mon Dec 15 09:10:46 EST 2003

how about those of us with floor vents and want good filtering?  i would
think normal  walking traffic, sweeping, and mopping would create quite a
nice environment for "growing" things that would cause allergy sufferers
problems.

we just bought a house and are thinking about having the unit/duct work
replaced and moved into an overhead venting system, but that won't be for a
while.  any suggestions for what to do in the mean time?

preston