[ale] Current Red Hat users - moving on?

Jason Vinson jason.vinson at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 8 12:56:06 EST 2003

I am not a Red Hat user, and I haven't been for over a year because of
gentoo.  The community is great at #gentoo/#gentoo-ppc as well as the
forums, and the package management is nice too, if you don't mind
compiling most things.  I am currently running 3 gentoo boxes, one of
which is a PPC, and all work wonderfully.

emerge -u system,
Jason