[ale] Need midi help: general linux /dev?

GENE WILLIAMS GENE.WILLIAMS at tlc.state.tx.us
Fri Aug 1 16:36:24 EDT 2003

Thanks for the input.  This may even be a general linux /dev question,
but I'm not sure
> I can offer this:> Geoffrey is the resident Suse 8.2
expert.Dow's pretty well versed in SuSE 8.2 as well.  I've not done
anything with midi at all.  Generally, if I have time, I'll dig around
and see if I can find an answer as I enjoy the search and learning something
new. Right now I'm just too bloody busy.> I know that Aaron knows
volumes about midi.Aaron does play with noise quite a bit, so he might
be a useful source, if you say please. :)