[ale] Need midi help / I thought linux was supposed . . .

GENE WILLIAMS GENE.WILLIAMS at tlc.state.tx.us
Fri Aug 1 16:32:06 EDT 2003

Please don't take the "slams" seriously.
Winblows has always sucked, even at the philosophical level - we all
know that.
-just trying to wake up some legendary expert linux heads, as my first
submission got no response.
>>> esoteric at 3times25.net 08/01/03 03:23PM
>>>ChangingLINKS.com wrote:> Wow two "he's trollin'
messages" and no support yet.> It will be interesting to see if he gets
help - or if this thread turns into a > flamewar. There hasn't been much
fire in about 60 days, and hopefully it will > stay that
way.Well, first of all, you don't ask help by slamming the thing you're
asking for help with, particularily when you're asking help from what is
likely a large group of advocates.  Nothing pisses me off more than
someone asking for help with an attitude.