[ale] [OT]: Mac OS X presentation

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Fri Sep 13 17:09:20 EDT 2002

i missed it, so i hope you demo more mac/os x stuff in the future.  what a
great OS!

aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Trey Darley [mailto:tdarley at aiscomputers.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 8:27 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Cc: Amanda Darley
Subject: [ale] [OT]: Mac OS X presentation

Y'all -

I am grateful to everyone who so patiently attended my presentation
last night. I guess I rushed through things a bit. Anyway, if I can be
of any assistance to anyone concerning Mac OS X or the XServe (or
issues pertaining to supporting Mac clients in general) please don't
hesitate to ping me. Also, if any of y'all are interested in the XServe
- I guess I should have mentioned that we (AIS) are running a demo
thing where if you want us to bring one out and let you test it, we
will let you do so at no charge. (Of course, that is subject to our
estimation as to the seriousness of your interest.) :-)
Again, thanks to everyone who endured to the end! (And props to my
comrades Amanda for her help and Misha for his demo!)

Cheers!

--Trey

sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.