[ale] Resume

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Oct 25 12:53:12 EDT 2002

just recognize you are rolling the dice if you choose to adopt this strategy.

I'm not trying to be didactic, but i think it bears repeating.  My wife works in corporate recruiting, and i can tell you that people are looking for reasons to exclude applicants from consideration.  They are swamped with resumes for every position they have to fill.

do what you want, but if it was me, i'd follow their instructions to a "T" if i was serious about getting a job.  I'll worry about debating the merits of various file formats with management for when i'm hired and getting a paycheck ;-).

Good luck on your search,
Chris