[ale] Installfest followup

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Oct 10 11:02:32 EDT 2002

I'll commit now to bringing:

-- System [et al, RH7.2] with 8x CD burner and room for a few ISO's
   (already has RH 7.3 & 8.0 install set ISO's on the hard drive)
-- Spare 15" Monitor, extra Keyboard, PS2 Mouse.
-- A 12' and a 25' Enet cable.
-- 2 or 3 power strips and extension cords
-- Install CD sets for RH 7.3, RH 8.0 and Mandrake 9.0
-- 2 give-away burned Install CD's of Open Office 1.0
-- CD's of Misc. RPM's like Java SDK 1.4.0_1
   (Will try to catalogue all that's there)
-- One (strangely smoldering) pot full of Jambalaya
   (some plastic bowls, utensils, naps, etc.)