[ale] Installfest followup

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Oct 10 10:39:41 EDT 2002

  Knowing this crowd there will be alot of us with varrying aspects of
experrience.  I tend not to do much with window managers and throw out
stupid questions on this list and get answers.  On the other hand I run
servers for a living, find me at the installfest and I'll help with
your kernel compiles.  I'm planning on being there from 10:00 - 2:00
wife permitting (trying to talk her into joining me, I go shopping with
her)....

Thus spake Christopher Bergeron (christopher at bergeron.com):