[ale] SCSI adapter

Cor van Dijk cor.angela at mindspring.com
Wed May 29 19:14:20 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I have an internal Seagate scsi drive that I would like to connect
externally to a digital recorder.
Both appear te be scsi-2, 50 pin devices. Problem is the connecting
cable: the drive has a connector for a male 50  pin flat ribbon cable,
whereas the recorder has a 50 pin female external cable connector. I
dont even know whether an adapter for that configuration exist! Anybody
know? And where to get it? Or maybe there is some trick to get around
the problem? Thanks in advance.
Cor van Dijk