[ale] ISO-8859-1 question

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 24 14:43:30 EDT 2002

Similarly, I have found myself receiving lots of email in Korean.  I was
able to cut most of it off by using this .procmailrc recipe:

:0
* ^Content-Type.*ks_c_5601-1987
/home/glasher/mail/JUNK

Now, this recipe above is, of course, for Korean content.  Look through
the headers of the Chinese emails you are getting, and locate the
place of "ks_c_5601-1987" above.

If you want to be really agressive, you can, of course, point the output
to /dev/null :D

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".