[ale] Broadband

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 09:57:38 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I'm trying to cut some cuts on my telecom expenses at home.

Currently have Bell$outh DSL. With a land line and the dsl I end up
spending about $80 - 90 a month. I don't really need the land line because
I have a cell phone so I was wondering if anyone knows how I could get DSL
or cable without having to pay for a phone line or cable. I have heard of
non-telco DSL but I haven't had any luck finding providers that match this
definition. I also have heard about cable providers that offer cable
modems without the cable service but I don't know of any in the area.

Of course, if the extra cost associated with not having a phone line or
cable still ends up being 80-90 then it doesn't make a difference.

=====
Kevin Stoll
http://kevinstoll.org

OpenSource Software ... FREE!