[ale] Printer margin offsets?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue May 14 09:25:20 EDT 2002

I just printed off the Printconf test age for A4. The behavior is similar to
what I'm seeing with the Letter. The top clipping effect is even worse.

I don't have a clue w/r/t the sizes in /etc/paper.config . I'm currently
showing:

[Paper]
US-Letter={612 792 72 72 72 72}
A4={595.27559 841.88976 80 80 80 80}