[ale] OT: High-quality pc speakers

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Mon May 13 09:15:12 EDT 2002

On Monday 13 May 2002 09:08 am, Glen Lasher wrote:
> I'll make an exception to my previous comment for Altec Lansing.  I
> forgot about them entirely.

I can second this recommendation. I purchased a three-piece set
of Altec Lansing speakers about six months ago. Not true hi-fi, but
very clean sound. Mine set contains two 9-inch tall tweater sets,
and one "sub woofer" about the size of two shoe boxes stacked
together. Can't tell you the model number, but this set gives
better sound than some of A-L's more expensive setups. Only cost
$80 from one of the office supply stores.

Sean