[ale] Probs Burning CD comp from MP3 files

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 13 09:16:51 EDT 2002

I never had this problem, but I don't use X-CD-Roast, I just manually run
cdrecord.  My usual command line for making an audio CD from it is:

cdrecord -speed=16 -dao -pad -eject dev=1,0,0 *.wav

...or something to that effect.  -pad extends the trackss out to the next
frame boundary.  -dao makes it a Disk At Once burn.  The rest should be
self-explanatory.

I'd be interested in knowing what the command line was that X-CD-Roast
sent to cdrecord--you might find the problem there.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".