[ale] .dwg files

keith frost pfrostie at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 11:01:38 EDT 2002

Andy just annouced a new version.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-viewer/
i have not tried this one but the previous one was
very slick.  for a new project it has a nice set of
features.

other than that you might try running Intellicad on
Wine.
http://www.dragon-designs.net/~cad-tastrafy/icad.wine.how-to.txt

--- Jim Philips <jcphil at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know of a free program that can at
> least view .dwg (AutoCAD)
> files? Or, barring that, a program that will convert
> .dwg (proprietary) to
> .dxf (non-proprietary)?
>
> ---
> This message has been sent through the ALE general
> discussion list.
> info. Problems should be
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux