[ale] Spam irony, part two

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Mon May 6 17:15:59 EDT 2002

I got at least one like that also.  The big attachment was called
Follow.scr.  Even more insidious, I got one with the subject line "Worm
Klez.E Immunity" which claimed to be a patch to prevent your computer
from getting infected with Klez.  The attachment was the same file as
the others.  Worse, it appeared to come from someone I might have
trusted if I didn't know better.  It wasn't really from him, though.  It
probably came from someone else on the list we're both on.

Krum