[ale] Routing question (newbie alert!!)

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon May 6 17:08:25 EDT 2002

Hey Joe,

Actually, I believe you gave me just what I needed... it wasn't you
misunderstanding, it was my whacked thinking...

I will still need a real router and separate LAN for the LTS clients that I
will be testing with the new server.  I was thinking I could do this without
it.

The route command you provided should do the trick - and it does!

Thanks amigo

Charles