[ale] Envelope Printing

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat May 4 21:15:50 EDT 2002

I use Applixware to print envelopes, but I just used abiword to do the
same.  I had to go about it in a basackwards way though.  Setting up the
page, there is no envelope option.  I chose custom, but custom wouldn't
permit me to adjust the page size (it was set as 0x0).  I then selected
landscape standard page, set the margins to match that of a envelope and
printed a pretty little envelope.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net