[ale] Virtual Servers

Tomer Tishgarten ttishgar at tish.dynu.com
Thu May 2 13:52:08 EDT 2002

The admin needs to edit a file called "obj.conf".  It should be located in
the /netscape/suitespot/https-your.ip.address directory

The administrator will need to edit the file for that server by adding
the following code at the bottom:

<client urlhost="mydomain.com">
NameTrans fn="document-root" root="c:/path/to/your/site/"
</client>

Alternatively, the admin can use the admin GUI to add a "virtual software
server" to the virtual hardware server.  I recommend the second
alternative if the admin is a novice.

Tomer