[ale] Re: This bites (was Re: [ale] More on Mozilla/Java)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Mar 24 23:28:59 EST 2002

As is always the number 1 rule:
Customer Service.

It's not enough to make the best widget/gizmo/distribution since sliced
bread. It's when a person calls in with a problem that the company has a
chance to make a lifelong long, or just royally piss of a customer. A
statistic I've seen many times is that one pissed customer will tell ten
people, but one happy one will only tell two.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>