[ale] Recommendations/Caveats re: acquiring DSL service

Ken Kennedy kkennedy at kenzoid.com
Mon Mar 11 00:33:29 EST 2002

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 10:08:57PM -0500, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> God have mercy on your wretched soul if DirectTV goes out on you.
> You'll receive no help.

...stuff...

> And you will decide, yes, I have descended into DSL hell.

Man...that must have hurt pretty bad, bud. I hope it's over now!

I certainly DO recommend to folks...if/when you get DSL service
running, don't change ANYTHING. Not the billing address, your phone
number, and for heaven's sake don't MOVE!

> And you will learn that cable modem hell is little better.

As long as it makes you happy...*grin*

Ken Kennedy	| http://www.kenzoid.com	| kenzoid at io.com

 PGP signature