[ale] [OT] Enough of the OT Crap!!

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Mon Jul 22 11:23:02 EDT 2002

Hey John, well spoken. I don't understand why people are getting so worked
up about this...  In the grand plan of things, this is such a stupid
discussion.  That I can't even believe that that we are even arguing about
this!  If I did want a receipe for a Dutch Apple Pie and I thought that
somebody in this community might have the answer then why can't I ask the
question? errrr...

As you can see I have added the [OT] to the suject just to be nice to
somebody who has set up their filters.....

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!