[ale] OT - DSL

Keith Hopkins hne at hopnet.net
Fri Jul 12 09:18:34 EDT 2002

Mazukna, Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am moving within couple months, and will like to switch my DSL (currently
> Earthlink) to something else,
> preferably not using PPPOE :)
>
> Any suggestions ?

Move to Tokyo, where you can get 10Mbs cable modems and 8Mbs DSL lines, for about the same price you pay for service in Atlanta (Skyrocket land prices differential not figured in).  Not to mention, if you get into the right "new" neighborhood, you'll find 100Mbs FTTH (Fibre To The Home) waiting for you.

--
Lost in Tokyo with my soon to be replaced slowpoke 2Mbs cable modem.
   Keith