[ale] OT - DSL

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jul 12 06:55:20 EDT 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:
> [...]

There was an implied :) following that question.  But, Bellsouth and
every other dsl provider will tell you that you have no speed or
uptime/availability guarantees with dsl.  All will tell you if you want
that kind of availability/bandwidth guarantees, you're going to pay more
then $100 a month for it.

You get what you pay for.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net