[ale] OT - DSL

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 10 13:08:51 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 11:19 am, Charles Marcus wrote:
> I have to agree about Bellsouth DSL.

How's their tech support?  I ask because I have been with
mindspring for years now, and using their DSL service for
the last six months or so. I have been very satisfied with
their tech support, but I must admit I suspect they are,
at times, limiting my band width to about 150k/sec.
I had no problem implementing pppoe to work with a dual
boot Linux/Win2k box -- or at least my _son_ had no trouble
getting everything to work. <grin>

But if they can guarantee more bandwidth for the same price,
I'm interested.

Sean