[ale] two ale meetings??

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Thu Jan 17 08:59:57 EST 2002

Chris Ness writes:

 > Kennesaw? Could you get much farther from a central point for all of us in
 > Gwinnett? Rome maybe? I  stopped coming when we moved from GA Tech to the
 > Western Perimeter and haven't started back since we came to Emory - mostly
 > 'cause I haven't figured out the parking and location yet.

Please don't let that stop you.  There is almost unlimited free
parking in the garage behind the parking lot, so if the lot fills up
you can still park easily.

Getting there is not too bad.  See the maps at
http://ale.org/directions.shtml

Take I85 to the Clairmont exit.
Left on Clairmont a couple miles to N. Decature Rd.
Right on N. Decatur to Clifton after the big green Law School on your Right
Right on Clifton to first intersection (Gambrell).
R on Gambrell
Park either in the lot behind the Law School, or in the parking lot on
the right (numbered 515 in the picture on the ALE website.

--Michael